-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Miller, Robert
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 12:35 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange 2000 Routing

Putting all 65 Sites in a single Site Link was my initial plan - but when we
had MS in for a "sign-off" on our AD design they suggested we make 4 Site
Links - for replication management and efficiency (as our WAN links are not
the most reliable).

OK - Thanks. I will definitely give the Routing Group connector a shot. Any
gotchas to watch out for when setting up Routing Group connectors? They seem
straight forward. So you wouldn't see a problem with each of our 65 offices
having 65 connectors - 1 to each and every office? It sure seems like the
way to go, especially with or WAN - but wasn't sure how Exchange 2000 would
react to having 4000+ connectors in the routing table....

Thanks again.