We have a problem! We are running Exchange2000 and want to disable sending
the display name to the Internet. We have not(!)checked the option under
Global Settings-Internet Message Format-Default, the option to "Preserve
sender's display name on message". Still we send the display name out on
the Internet!

Since we work in Sweden, and use swedish characters in the display name,
an external users trying to reply to a message get's a NDR, when a display
name having swedish characters is used. The swedish characters are
"transformed" into garbage.

We don't want the display name sent. Any suggestions?

Regards,

Ola