Why would you do that?
NDR's are a very necessary tool. How is someone that is trying to email the
CEO know that his important message did not get delivered?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gagrani, Kishore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 9:39 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: NDR Question

Hi everyone,

I was wondering , if there is a way I can stop NDR to senders and still have
copies of NDRs sent to a mailbox within same exchange organization ? I
looked all KB but couldn't find a way to do this. I'm running Exchange
2k-SP3.

Any help or direction in this regards will be greatly appreciated,

Thanks
Kishore