Hello,

I've had this happen in our environment, and so far the only thing I can
trace it to is PFs created pre-Exchang2K and the upgrade.

There are various Q articles that'll recommend ISINTEG, and some other
things.  You should obviously give those a shot, but they never solved
the problem for us.

One thing we're able to do is to KILL the recovery process before it
hits that corrupt message (or whatever it is).  That recovers the folder
and all of its messages up to the point you kill it off.  It takes some
timing and practice to maximize the number of messages you get.

Of course you can also DR the PF from the last backup, etc...

On Google I remember reading a post from someone that said they just
kept trying and trying and it finally recovered.  We did quite a bit of
that without success.

I haven't searched the KB since May for this issue, maybe PSS has gotten
around to posting a workound by now.

Good luck, if you find success please post it,

Brent