I have an AD domain with a 2 way trust to an NT4 domain. The exchange 5.5
site has its service account in the nt4 domain and all mail servers are
members of the nt4 domain. users in the ad domain have their accounts as
primary's on their mailboxes. they also have reviewer permission on all
public folders. however, whenever they try to open a public folder they get
prompted for authentication. they are already authenticated to their mailbox
and their mailbox has permission for the PF so I am not sure why they are
getting prompted . . .? any ideas on how to correct? I cannot seem to nail
this one . . .