Something strange is happening with POP3 clients on our Exchange 5.5 SP4
server. When they send mail to other mailboxes on the exchange server, no
problem, the mail arrives immediately. When they send to external recipients
the mail takes ages to be delivered, e.g. we sent a test message on Thursday
afternoon and it didn't arrive in the external mailbox until Friday morning!

The messages aren't stuck in the IMC queues and I'm not sure where else to
look.

Any help much appreciated!

Dan.