-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Warren Cundy
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 2:12 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003.

I didn't talk to Blackberry support myself, but a colleague here went up
a few levels of tech support with them and confirmed that it worked.  We
tested, and it did.

We aren't on native 2003 yet.  I'll be checking back with them before
that.

-Warren