Hello,

Exchange 5.5 SP4 on W2K SP3

This might be dumb but is there a way to force the IMS on Exchange to only
accept mail from a certain IP address? I have two MX records, one going to
our SPAM box with Cost of 10 and the other to our Exchange box with cost of
100 as fail over. The Exchange box appears to still be accepting mail and
the IMS queues are filling up with the SPAM crap...etc and I would like it
to only accept mail from the SPAM filter box. BTW - the SPAM box is SAV for
SMTP Gateways. Thanks in advance.

Tony