Use MAPISEND.exe

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Clemens, Rick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Friday, October 17, 2003 2:45 PM
To:     Exchange Discussions
Subject:        RE: Email frm Exch at command ln/script???

I use CDO.

Here is a snippet:

set msg = WScript.CreateObject("CDO.Message")
msg.From = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
msg.To = "[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED]
msg.Subject = "Your Subject"
msg.TextBody = "Your Msg Body"
msg.AddAttachment("c:\fileattachment.zip")
msg.Configuration.Fields("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration
/smtpserver") = SMTP Server
msg.Configuration.Fields("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration
/sendusing") = 2