I need a bottle of vodka, then I will be able to decipher.

-----Original Message-----
From: Microsoft Exchange List Server
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 2:14 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RPC over HTTP support for Outlook 2003, conditionals?

Hi all,

Can outlook2003 be benefit of the feature of the subject if the
exchange2003 (enterprise /standard) is running on a windows2003 server
standard in a W2K-AD in either rmixed or native mode?

Please do you have any microsoft article --dfiferent than 822178-- which
describes what is or is not to be loose when using exchange2003 in a
windows2000 or windows2003 server in a W2K-AD or W2K3-AD, mixed or
native.

Thanks in advance