Hi Everyone,

  I am having a wierd issue. I create a new Public Folder Tree called
'Applications' in preparation to use WSS and asp enabled application
through OWA and on the web to extend our Exchange funtionality to the
Intranet.

  I create a public store on our public folders server and bound it to the
new tree called 'Applications'. I then mounted my store and then create a
Virutal Directory through the Exchange System Manager under Protocals,
HTTP, Exchange Virutual Server. The Virtual Directory I created is called
'TestFolders'.

  I asign Execute and scrip access to the folder so that I could develop
using eithe classic asp or .net enabled applications. So far everything
works fine. I can access my folder by going to:

  http://localhost/applications/testfolders/

  I get an OWA interface which lists the contents of the folder. This
shows taht its working just fine. I have no issues here at all and I can
even post things too it (mp3's, asp, html, notes, email, ect...).

  Now the problem comes when I create an asp page called 'test.asp' and
its only code is "hellow world" in ASP. I upload the file through WEBDav
so that its directly in the WSS without any issues.

  I then go and try to navigate too it:

    http://localhost/applications/testfolders/test.asp

  I get an http 404 error statings 'file cannot be found'! What!? The file
is there, I see it in web dave and if I use OWA to navigate to that
folder, I see the ASP file sitting in there plain as day!

  I could understand a script error or permissions error, but it just does
not see the ASP file no matter what.

  What am I doing wrong? I have uploaded ASP to other Exchange WSS stores
in other environements and had no problems. Why this problem? Why now?

  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

-Timothy