-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Uso
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 10:15 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Bulk set of primary smtp address

I have set the desired smtp address as primary in my default policy. And
applied it (Recipient Update Service) but that hasn't changed anything for
me. I still have smtp address with the old name set as primary. What am I
doin wrong?

I tried LDIFDE. My only problem is that I don't have to write a multivalued
field and the ProxyAddresses is multivalued.

regards
Uso