Anybody with a link to a site or program to do 8859-1 caracter convertion?
A lot of spam msg have the subject field in this format so you cannot just
filter on some common keyword...

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Bourque Daniel
Envoyé : 24 octobre, 2003 21:37
À : 'Exchange Discussions'
Objet : 8859-1 caracter converter

I am trying to locate a web site to do online caracter translation to and
from iso-8859-1.  I need that to be able to block spam using keywords in the
e-mail subject using the 8859-1 format but display by Outlook as normal
caracter.

Exemple: Here the subjet field of a real message.

What you see:
        Receive your Sild... Citr... order in 24 to 48 hours

What's really in the smtp header:

?iso-8859-1?B?UmVjZWl2ZSB5b3VyIFNpbGRlbmFmaWwgQ2l0cmF0ZSAgb3JkZXIgaW4gMjQgdG
8gNDggaG91cnM=?=

I would like to be able to feed words in the page or program and get the
caracter translation so I can adjust anti-spam filter.

Thank you.

Daniel Bourque