Hi alllll,

For route mail,  specified domain or host server need to be specify in the
SMTP Connector.

One of my Oracle's Application (B2B) has to be configure to send email out
to external users(e.g. Yahoo,Hotmail) hence this application needs to relay
email to Exchange 5.5.

What is the standard way to implements this? With Exchange 5.5, I need to
specify route @yahoo.com.sg email relay to "yahoo.com.sg". I doubt this is a
way, specify so many of the host servers.

Thanks
Rgds
Fioon

ATTENTION! The information contained in this E-mail may be CONFIDENTIAL and
PRIVILEGED. It is intended for individual or entity named above. If you are
not the intended recipient, please be notified that any use, review,
distribution or copying of this E-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this E-mail by error, please delete it and notify the sender
immediately. Thank you.