From: John Matteson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: October 30, 2003 9:57 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: IronMail

We are looking at the product, the weighted spam filtering seem to be a lot
better choice than the simple filters other products use. The selling point
for us geeks here is the security functions for OWA and the ability of a
user to release their own mail from inbound holding via a web interface.

The steep price for our configuration of choice is the sticking point with
management.

John Matteson
Geac Corporate ISS
(404) 239 - 2981