Hi there !

(Running on Exchange 2K3 and Server 2K3)

Is there a way of calculate the size of priv1.stm
and a way to make it smaller
btw, what is the contens of this file ?

I wonder why it is so big,
the priv1.edb is 4Gb and priv1.stm is 1Gb also 25% of priv1.edb.

One og the reason I ask - is that I need to know how big this file are
going to be in to priv1.edb beacuse og harddisk space.
I have priv1.edb on on partition - with (harddisk space - 10%) / number of
mailbox = max mailbox size

But I have the priv1.stm on another partition - and if this file are
always going to be around 25% of the priv1.edb - the I ran out of harddisk
space on this partition.

Backup is running every day so all log file are deleted.