From: Uso [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 12:27 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: default recipient policy issue

Hi all,

I have a container with lots of contacts from sister companies. I just
noticed that they all got an additonal SMTP/X.400 address, apparently
that
is caused by my default policy.
The filter for that policy just says "(mailnickname=*)" and I can't
change
the filter as the [Modify] button is dimmed.

What can I do to prevent the policy from messing with my contacts?

Thanks and regards,
Uso