From: Wohlgemuth, Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 10:45 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Off-topic changing SMTP port on Exchange for spam
filtering.

I am running it on W2K Advanced server (we are doing load balancing for
failover) although it will run nicely on W2K Server (what we initially
tested it on)

uses its own SMTP server .. can run on the machine that Exchange is on
or another one ... we run it as a service ...

our path looks something like this Xwall ---> Exchange (Front end
servers) (separate servers)

If you want more detailed info, feel free to contact me directly ...

Mike