-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of RBHATIA
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 6:47 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Adding items from a Public Folder Calendar to Personal Calendar

I have been looking around SlipStick for a solution to add items from a
Public Folder Calendar to a Personal Calendar automatically but couldn't
find anything simple (my users are a little non-technical).
I have a public folder calendar where staff post deadlines and upcoming
events related to the company.
Some staff who are concerned with these events would like to be able to add
all these items automatically to their personal calendar. Is this possible ?
I explored the possiblity of using Folder Administration to send the
appointment to all users and then use Rules Wizard to automatically add the
appointment to my Calendar. IS there another way to do this ?