Hi,
MSX 5.5 on NT4 SP6a trying to replicate public folder with a server
matching that same description across the Internet. Seperate sites
connected using x400 (opened port x400 on both ends) and seperate NT4
domains.

The folder had stopped updating previously, so we removed the replica from
that server, let the changes filter through, then re-created the replica.
The folder started to fill again, but shortly afterwards it stopped, short
of size of the proper folder. Its been 24 hours now and the replication
for the folder is set to always, but still no change in size (it did
replicate more then previously).

The folder is pathetically small (less then 1MB) so I cant imagine why its
causing so much greif.

The replication status of that folder on the server with the incomplete
replica is showing as 'remote modified'.

Any ideas on what causes this folder to replicate incompletely and how we
might fix the problem.

Regards,
Luke