There is also IMAP.

-- Rev. Kevinm WLKMMAS, Exchange MVP

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Erik Sojka
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 6:09 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange on the road

1) OWA
2) VPN and OST file synchronization
3) RPC over HTTP (assuming you're running Exchange 2003/Outlook 2003)

You may also want to ensure that the downloaded messages weren't deleted
from
the server (which might be the default with POP depending on the client
in
use).