-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Henry, Christopher
M.
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 9:55 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange issues

Sorry for the double post, but this has more info...

I have a problem that is affecting two users on my network, and I cannot
figure it out...maybe someone here can help.

Outlook on both computers takes about 30 seconds to send and email to people
outside of our domain and sometimes to people inside our domain.
For everyone else email works fine. Any suggestions on what it might be?
Could it be something local or something at the server level?

Both computers are fully patched, both windows and Office service packs are
installed and all updates applied. We are using Office XP and Exchange 2000.

I Am not sure if this has anything to do with the issue, but I recently took
our old NT4 domain offline and deleted the trust between both server.

Thank for your help

Christopher H.