Not sure on the period of inactivity on the part of the user, but, yea,
something like that. Or I could be completely wrong. Its just something that
I kinda recall from the back of my mind.  Theres not much back there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blunt, James H (Jim) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 10:56 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: PST-file backup problem

Andy,

Are you saying that after a 30 minute period of inactivity on the part of
the user, that the .pst file file handle will close itself, allowing the
file to be backed up correctly?

Or are you saying that after 30 minutes of attempting to back them up, the
open file handle closes, thereby allowing Veritas to back it up correctly?