-----Original Message-----
From: Hilda De Nigris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Thursday, November 13, 2003 9:41 AM
Posted To: swynk
Conversation: Question about Email Notification
Subject: Question about Email Notification

Both of these options in Exchange 5.5 are very vague.  What is the true
definition of these two options and is it truly a confirmation that the
recipient "Read" or "Received" the email.

I have heard different stories from both Microsoft and other Exchange
Admins.  Whats your hearsay on this?