-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gregg Porter
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 7:44 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Mailbox Store Inaccessible

Exch 2k, SP3 on Win 2K SP3 plus patches and hotfixes.

I am completing a migration from Exch 55. I had to remove an errant
3rd-party connector using ADSIEdit. The connector was successfully removed,
but I caused a greater problem in the process. I can no longer view the
Mailbox Store in Exchange System Manager. Using ADSIEdit, I can see the
Mailbox Store object, but no data is in the Class column and cannot view its
attributes ("The specified directory service attribute or value does not
exist.") The symptoms are exactly as presented in KB305104, but the
resolution is not.

I assume that I have changed a permission, but have checked the permissions
of the parent object (CN=Information Store) and see that they are the same
as its other child, the Public Folder Store.

Can anyone suggest how to regain permissions on this object?

Thanks

Gregg Porter
National Head Start Association