Vas, had you thought about sending them (bcc or duplicate) to a public
folder or another mailbox? I could see some advantages; for one, when
the staff member leaves the org you still have the public folder record
of what was sent. You could even make the public folder read-only so
that Bob the Angry Employee can't deny sending the obscenity-laden haiku
to your biggest client.

--
be - MOS

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.