-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Erick Thompson
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 10:50 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange IM

Is the chat/IM client that comes with Outlook 2003 the same one that comes
with Outlook 2000? Or is it the version of Exchange that determines the
version of the IM client?

I'm thinking about rolling out an IM system, but we're going to be moving to
Outlook 2003 before the year is up, so I don't want to invest in user
training if it the versions are different.

Thanks,
Erick