-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Qiang Peng
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 2:03 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Protocol for communication between Outlook and Exchange Serve r

Hello Bendall,
Thanks for your answer. Are there any others protocols that Exchange server
supports?
Best regards,
Qiang Peng

"Bendall, Paul" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Qiang,

Exchange will also support client connections over
POP3 and IMAPv4.

Regards,

Paul