[Exchange 5.5 SP4 with MailMarshal SMTP]

Someone with a Mac tried to send a message which included an attachment.
There was a system administrator message:

      Subject:  type M caption images - list and credit lines
      Sent:     26/11/2003 09:40

'[EMAIL PROTECTED]' on 26/11/2003 09:40
Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure
The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=Royal Air Force
;l=ANSON-031126094001Z-14302
MSEXCH:IMS:Royal Air Force Museum:RAFMUSEUM:ANSON 0x80070057 (00050317)
Conversion to Internet format failed

EventID 12007 and 4116 were written to the log.  It seems that language
format is the issue, but it's not happened before.

Is it worth calling PSS?  Does anyone know if there's a patch for the issue?

        Tim

Confidentiality: This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named only
and
may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on
them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this e-mail and
highlight
the error.

Security Warning: Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that
Internet e-mail is not a completely secure communications medium. We advise that you
understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us.

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are
free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the
recipient should take steps to confirm that they are actually virus free.