-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gonzalez, Alex
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 1:57 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Auto Accept meeting requests

I have a question about using the Automatically accept or decline
options in the Calendar.  For an auto accept or decline to occur does
Outlook have to be open?  The reason I am asking is because I have a
user that is trying to use it but it only works when Outlook is open.

Thanks