-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alverson, Tom
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 10:36 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Mailbox Manager

I have been searching Google for a solution and so far have found many
people with this problem, but no solutions.  One person said that restarting
the mailbox manager service fixes it temporarily.  I thought this too as
this got it to work once for me, but I just tried it again (restarting the
service) and still it will not process any mailboxes (although it has
several times).

I am running exchange 5.5sp4 on win2k sp4 and have the mailbox manager from
the sp4 download.  I see in the knowledge base that there is a newer mailbox
manager (post-sp4) but they do not mention this problem and it is not
available for download (you must call PSS and beg for it).

Tom