From: NPARRAY [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2003 7:00 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Strange Delivery Method

Hello All,

        I received a mail item in my inbox this morning where the recipient
is set to another user. This is an account that had been deleted about two
years ago from the system. Since then the system had crashed and had to be
restored. The mail itself is spam but my major concern about this one is the
receipt of mail destined for another account. I've looked at the mail header
and the recipient is indeed indicating another recipient. I've included the
header below. Anoyone has any explanation for what happened here and does
this indicate some weakness in my setup that I should be concerned about?

TIA
Navin