All,

Quick question.  I've installed KMS on my test bed.  I'm working on setting up S/MIME
in a test scenario.  Ok, I'm going to skip to the point.  When a user enrolls and it's
sent to the KMS server it says it will process your request and send a message back to
the user who is issuing that request.  Now, is there anything at this point that the
KMS admin needs to do?  Or does this request transcation done automatically by the KMS
server?  The reason I'm wondering is because I'm waiting for the approval and nothing
is happening.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,
John Bowles
Exchange Engineer