Might I suggest [EMAIL PROTECTED] That way you could make sure none of it hits the
exchange server.
This then frees you up to use some free smtp server and build a with a web front end
(nt domain authenticated access) to massage alias lists and alike and webmail
I would not do it in exchange

cheers
dean

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 4/12/2003 4:02:13 a.m. >>>
Unfortunately this solution doesn't work on a large scale... How do you
allow your entire user base to create additional aliases and then redirect
them in the future..

I've though about requesting that they use a free e-mail service for this
type of thing, but its not very corporate friendly.

- David