-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Hutchings
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 9:30 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Backup rituals

I do mostly "cause i can", my strategy purely from a "how quick can i get
this working if it breaks" p.o.v is to do a full backup nightly using
ntbackup to dump to a file on a removable SCSI drive wihch then gets dumped
to tape.  I also do an incremental to get the logs at lunchtime, the store
and logs are on separate physical raid volumes so i figure that covers most
scenarios without being over the top..

regards,
Paul