-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Henry, Christopher
M.
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 5:00 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Configuring LDAP with exchange 200

I have had it up to my neck with OWA, and I have decided it is time to phase
it out of our organization. So far I have been testing IMAP and the method I
really prefer is to connect to my VPN and open up outlook.
However to be practical (not saying the a VPN is not the best way), I am
looking at an IMAP configuration using LDAP. Only problem is I have never
touched LDAP before. I only have one question can some one point me in the
right direction (docs, faqs, howto...) on where to begin setting up an LDAP
server that will work with exchange/AD.

Chris