No MB, I don't have two spare slots. I want remove the
current 3 disks (each 18gb) and replace with either
2/3 new 36gb hd. I have breifly stopped putting in the
two 36hd, because, its important to have raid 5. So i
have placed an order for another 36gb hd.

Will update you later on
--- Martin Blackstone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://photos.yahoo.com/