From: Waters, Jeff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 1:17 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Race between client rules and BES server

Give me one business (I was going to say good, but that's not possible)
reason for this, and I'll give you ten times that many technical reason why
the PST solution is a bad one.  I hope you went down kicking and screaming
on this one.  I for one would also be polishing up my resume and kicking
down some doors as well.  This is only going to get ugly for you from this
point out. Good Luck......