Yes, you certainly schooled me. You are so very witty and clever I could
never hope to compete with such a superior intellect.

An AOL reference? Paaaleeeze.

I get along with my coworkers just fine, thanks for your concern.

Value is irrelevant, hence the point about a philosophical discussion.
Many times, the greatest evils are wrapped in appealing packages.

And yes, I love my fans. With fans like mine, who needs detractors?