-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Fyodorov, Andrey
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 10:19 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Connectors in 5.5 and 2K

Hmmmmm... SMTP in 5.5 was not that great though. It was not native and
messages had to be translated from native (X.400-like) format to SMTP and
back. Depending on the volume of mail, it might not be pleasant.

Sincerely,

Andrey Fyodorov, Exchange MVP
Systems Engineer
Messaging and Collaboration