From: Eric Fretz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 5:13 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: W2K3/E2K3 JUST UPGRADED TRANSACTION LOGS GROWING FAST

I now see what you were saying.  If you use a mailbox scanner, by virtue
of
the fact that you are accessing mailboxes, transactions are occuring, so
the
transaction logs will grow.  I gotcha now.  I thought you meant using a
file-based AV scanner was going to change the size of the logs.

My bad... I misunderstood what you meant in your post.

Eric Fretz

L-3 Communications
ComCept Division
2800 Discovery Blvd.