You may be relay free (i.e. a spammer is *not* using your servers as a relay)
but said scumbag is using one of your addresses as a forged "From:" address.

1) spammer sends out messages appearing to come from "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
2) many many many recipients do not exist
3) receiving mail systems send the NDR bounce to the perceived sender
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
4) ???
5) profit!