From: Dan Bartley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 1:13 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Rumour - Spammers control "New mail desktop alert" ?

It is perception sometimes, particularly if this was related to your
boss by someone else.

Anyway, it is possible for the new mail alert to stay up longer than
normal depending on where mouse focus last was. Additionally, since it
is a link to the email, it is normal behavior for the cursor to change.

It is possible that it was being described "and the cursor changed to a
click me hand icon" as opposed to the pop up had a hand in it and said
click me?

Best Regards,

Dan Bartley