From: "Greg Deckler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Reply-To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: RE: Greg's Utterly Fascinating Views on Ethics Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 07:20:54 -0800

I can understand that you are obviously too immature to own up to the fact
that you are the one that instigates these discussions and then turn
around and accuse others of instigating such discussions. I can also
understand that when you have nothing to say that you post what you
consider to be "philosophical" or "poetic" statements when in fact you are
posting meaningless dribble that makes you look like an...well, let's just
stick with immature. ...makes you look immature.