SPAM
-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På vegne af Roger Seielstad
Sendt: 22. december 2003 19:51
Til: Exchange Discussions
Emne: RE: Greg's Utterly Fascinating Views on Ethics

I don't know about the other MVP's, but I certainly paid for my MVP status.
It wasn't cash, rather is was my time, which I think even for the salaried amongst us
has some cash value. For the consultants amonst us, there is a very definite cash
value attached to it.

Therefore, you've just managed to prove that there isn't a difference between MVP
status and certifications, which you've said aren't conflicts of interest. So, I'm in
with Ed on this one - your arguments don't hold.

Roger
Roger D. Seielstad - MTS MCSE MS-MVP
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.