From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 2:47 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: SMTP Logging options?

Ok I think I found a problem.  The 250 auth in the middle

12/23/2003 12:42:33 PM : A connection to 81.21.68.106 was established.
12/23/2003 12:42:59 PM : <<< 220 www.redmode.com ESMTP
12/23/2003 12:42:59 PM : >>> EHLO postoffice02.aruplab.com

12/23/2003 12:42:59 PM : <<< 250-www.redmode.com
250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN
250-AUTH=LOGIN PLAIN   <----- ***ISNT THIS BAD??***
250-PIPELINING
250 8BITMIME
12/23/2003 12:42:59 PM : >>> MAIL FROM:<>

12/23/2003 12:43:00 PM : <<< 250 ok
12/23/2003 12:43:00 PM : >>> RCPT TO:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

12/23/2003 12:43:00 PM : <<< 250 ok
12/23/2003 12:43:00 PM : >>> DATA

12/23/2003 12:43:00 PM : <<< 354 go ahead
12/23/2003 12:43:00 PM : <<< 250 ok 1072209192 qp 43075
12/23/2003 12:43:00 PM : >>> QUIT

12/23/2003 12:43:00 PM : <<< 221 www.redmode.com

no username, no password, no admin.  Isnt that a bad thing?

E-