-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dolphin, Jeff
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2003 11:13 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Upgrading to Exchange 2000

Finally got the budget for an upgrade of Exchange 5.5! I just started to
research the upgrade process and I have a couple real quick questions...If I
am missing a Service Account Admin ONLY on the recipients container (I have
SAA rights for site and server and admin rights for recipients) will there
be any problems upgrading (using a domain admin account).  Currently we are
running AD in mixed mode with one Exchange 5.5 server on Win2k. Only 90
mailboxes. On another note...can anyone recommend the BEST way to upgrade to
Exchange 2000...eg:in-place or swing method or server move method.  Thanks
for any suggestions or pointers to help me get started.  Merry X-mas
everyone!