Thanks for the reply!

I forget to add that the E55 and E2k servers are in the same Admin
Group/Site. I've try to replicate within the site, unsuccessfully. In
Exchange Admin, I open the properties of the Schedule+ Free/Busy public
folder, and under the Replica tab moved the E2k server to the "Replicate
Folders to" column. The folder never replicated.

Using the ADSI Edit util (per Q284200), I looked at the properties for the
Admin Group, and it points to the E55 server (which holds the Schedule+
folder) as the SiteFolderServer.

Can you think of anything else I may have missed.  Thx again!