From: Patrick Crawford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 12:00 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Hosting Multiple Domains in Exchange 2003 Was: Upgrade from
2003 RC1

Thanks very much for putting me on track.

Reinstalled and operational.

Now my next task is to figure out how to host multiple email domains.

I googled and the best thing I found was this:

http://asia.cnet.com/newstech/systems/0,39001152,39013988,00.htm

but found Exchange System Manager is some different for 2003.

Has anyone any experience doing this task with Exchange 2003 who has a
cookbook for this?

Thanks,

Patrick Crawford
VaspTech LLC