Hi All,

My exdeploy.log contains the following (see below) after running orgprep
check.

I have one exchange 5.5 site with one 5.5 server on NT4.  I have a new
server with windows 2003 standard and am starting to deployment process.

Also in the polcheck log I am getting this.  This server has been
decommisioned though

  DC      = "GNYPDC"
  In site = "(null)"
  !! LsaOpenPolicy returned error 1722 !!

thanks

- Policy Check (PolCheck)
                PolCheck verifies that the necessary permissions are
configured correctly on domain controllers. Details are logged to
exdeploy-polcheck.log.

                Warning: Possible error string '!!! Right NOT found !!!'
detected in policytest output.
                Error: PolCheck found a problem with permissions given to
Exchange Server 2003 computers in your Active Directory.